100 Word Challenge Week #13

 As I toiled in the fields with my friends, the sun beat down relentlessley. It was part of our training regimen for swimming. When I was cleaning out the pig pen, I wondered why. Once I was done, I joined my comrades. The instuctor called to us from the boundary of the field. It was then we realized that we went to the wrong area! My accomplices and I had decided to travel to the farm because that's what we thought the trainer had said. He had told us to go to farm pools! I asked them for a swim, but they were exhausted.

Comments

  1. I like how you made it seem like a true story not describing who it's about. The way you explained the story seemed almost real based on the events that happened in the story. Next time I would recommend explaining what happened at the beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a interesting and creative idea. You used correct spelling and grammar and I don't see anything wrong with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The story is interesting but who are your comrades?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week #3 100 Word Challenge