Week #3 100 Word Challenge



Monday

Something weird happened today. When I was riding my bike, I cycled up a steep hill. Near the top, I pushed the pedals harder, but it seemed to be going backwards! I looked behind myself, but I saw nothing unusual. I just speeded ahead, wondering what had happened.
-will

Tuesday

I finally figured out how I started going rearwards! I remember now that I had tripped in a pothole and my bicycle had momentarily stopped. I actually was going in reverse! I just wasn't paying attention when I tripped in the pothole, if you know what I mean.

-will

Comments

  1. Hello Veer,
    This is an interesting take on the prompt. Remember that the focus of today's lesson was to avoid repeating words in such a short piece of writing e.g. happened, tripped, and pothole. A challenge for you is to have that wow factor in your stories; something that has meaning, makes you think, a story that is memorable. Keep on writing and learning.
    Sincerely,
    Mrs. Van

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 Word Challenge Week #13